Procedure of public housing operation application
1. Secondary unit: the renting unit has to fill in the application form, submit copies of valid documents with seal, then the head of unit signs on the document with official seal of secondary unit.
2. Office of State Asset Management examines and verifies
3. If it meets the requirements, Office of State Asset Management and operator sign a contract or agreement.
4. If the document can’t be modified, application is terminated
5. Contract is filed
Procedure of associated application for public housing operation
1. Associated parties: submit investment plan for the project and feasibility study report
2. University asset group examines preliminarily
3. Office of State Asset Management reexamines and re-verifies
4. If Projects with estimated value under 1 million (including 1 million), principal’s office examines and verifies.
5. If Projects with estimated value is over1 million Report to Ministry of Education for filing with relevant materials
6. After the materials being approved by related departments, university asset group representing university sign an investment agreement with associated parties to explain the rights and duties of both parties
Procedure of special facilities’ paid service activity application
1. Secondary unit: put forward paid service activity scheme and management rules, and fill in application form after the person in charge approves and seals.
2. Submit to Office of State Asset Management and other related departments (Office of the Party Committee, Office of the University Committee) for examining and verifying. Large-scale activities need to be reported to security office or even police department.
3. If it meets the requirements, implement paid service activities according to management principles, rules and regulations.
4. If it meets the requirements and the document can be modified, implement paid service activities according to management principles, rules and regulations.